I’ve loved on many mood boards, and now I can lovingly make my own. Swoon.
My new friend Pixelmator (I may call him Pete, we’ll see) helped me whip up this beauty…if I do say so myself. When I was realizing success I jokingly stated “ooh, look at me…the web designer”… to which Andrew replied, “there’s this saying, called ‘don’t quit your day job’…”. Noted.
So, I present to you my very first mood board for a living room…as you know, I’m very inspired by gray.
- Tanner Console Table – Pottery Barn
- Zig Zag Selvge Rug in Platinum/Ivory/Citron – West Elm
- Silver Mercury Glass Lamp Base – Target
- White Lamp Shade – Target
- Jute Loops Curtains – Anthropologie
- Faux Boix Pillow Beech in Chartreuse – Anthropologie